Read the Following Resurrection Narratives and answer the given questions.
Resurrection Narratives of Luke – Luke 24: 1-49. Read the whole chapter but pay special attention to the narratives listed below:
- The Risen Lord appears to two disciples on the road to Emmaus (Lk 24:13-31)
- The Risen Lord Appears Before the Apostles (Lk. 24:36-43)
- The Risen Lord Appears Before Mary Magdalene (Jn 20:11-18)
A.) The questions below apply to ALL narratives.
- To whom did Jesus appear himself to in the different Narratives? Answer in 3 sentences.
- How did he reveal who he is in those narratives? Answer in 3 sentences.
- Why do you think did he reveal himself that way? Answer in 4 or less sentences.
B.) The questions below apply to ALL narratives.
- If you were to re-write the resurrection appearances of Jesus, who would you have written about as persons / groups of person to whom Jesus would appear? Why to this or that person / group of persons? Answer in 4 or less sentences.
- Looking back at the narratives of the resurrection appearances, what was common among them? Answer in 3 or less sentences.
- What is the BIG IDEA? How do we know that the resurrection is true? Answer in 3 or less sentences.
- Section, Name. Answer.
- Sample: H2X, G.Yu. A1) Answer Answer.