- In talking About Jesus, why is it important to look at the mysteries of the Incarnation and Resurrection?
- Why is it important to look into the world that Jesus lived in? How will it add to a more meaningful reading of the Gospels today?
- What is the Kingdom of God? How did Jesus proclaim God’s Kingdom?
- How should we read the Gospels? How do I know that I am reading the life and words of Jesus correctly?
- Why do we need to read the Bible, particularly the Gospels, if we want to know Christ?
- How did Jesus go about discerning and responding to his own call–his own vocation? How did each event prior to his public ministry figure in his call?
Note: If you have definite answer to most of the questions above, you’re good. If not, it’s time make friends.