Give yourself some time to work on this reflection. In a coherent and comprehensive manner, compose a reflection to the following points:
- What are the things that I like about myself?
- What are the things I need to change in my life? Or what are the things in my life that I wish I lived without?
- What are the things that make you happy? How can you make yourself happier?
- What are the difficulties you are going through right now? How do you want to be comforted? How can you console yourself the way you want to?
- What is it about yourself that you feel you need to pay more attention to? What can you do today to be more attentive to yourself?
- How can you befriend yourself better today?
- How does befriending yourself relate to your spirituality?