For those of you who want to see the video I showed in class, you may refer to the link provided.
H2A – http://www.edmodo.com/home#/join/e9e6c9d2dcd77b8b1bd92ec61a4404b7
H2E – http://www.edmodo.com/home#/join/54eb0ce9cf420c258561b29460a5216b
H2F – http://www.edmodo.com/home#/join/92f8f09d41dc37a36678d501edf4f882
H2H – http://www.edmodo.com/home#/join/2d5a06527b9c5fd090d44c4624936ed6
NOTE: This is a “sticky” blog post, meaning it will always be posted at the top of this blog site. For other announcements and activities, scroll down.
Follow the prescribed format below:
H2G, Francis Xavier
Sacrament of the Holy Eucharist
1. ) What is the Holy Eucharist?
– Otherwise known as the “Mass”
– Where we receive Christ
– Where we Celebrate as a communion in Christ’s name
2.) Why are we encouraged to Celebrate this sacrament?
– So that we can reconnect to God through our community
Reminders when writing your notes:
- Write in bullet points
- Post this at the end of period
- Late submissions will be called first for recitation the next meeting