These are the questions that we will be tackling in the Kingdom of God unit. Start Answering these questions on your own as these will unfold as the lessons progress.
- What is the Kingdom of God? What is Christ’s role in its fulfillment then and now?
- What are the roles of Jesus’ words and deeds in proclaiming the Kingdom of God?
- How does context deepen and enrich our understanding of Jesus’ words and deeds?
- What are the implications of knowing the message of the Kingdom of God?
- Why did Jesus call disciples or followers? How does this call of disciples relate with the values of the Kingdom?
If you can answer these questions in 3-5 sentences with the expected CLE concepts in ALL the sentences, then you’re on the right track.